Thursday, November 02, 2006

No Whammies, No Whammies...Ahhhh, Crap!

So here I sit, full blown out head cold, plus that TOM, PLUS end of month reporting. All on the same fuckin day. I've been totally out of it. Downing Dayquil like they were candies, popping cold drops like they were ecstasy (which quite frankly when you had a dry throat and a stuffy nose...they're better than ecstasy.) Everyone has been telling me at work to go home, but my boss. Which normally I'm sure she would, but we have corporate reports to do, and I don't want to put her in a bad position.

So here I sit, in misery, letting you know it may be awhile til the next update. Ugh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds miserable. I hate being sick...you poor thing :o(
I see it is your birthday soon... :o)

blueberi said...

That's crazy you have a cold. Everyone I saw over in ABQ has colds too. I wouldn't be suprised if I end up with one too.