Thursday, December 07, 2006

6 Weird Things about You

According to the rules...Each player of this game starts with the "6 Weird Things about You". People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog!"

1. I swallow my gum and make no apologies. It's just easier.

2. I love geeks. I always pick the guys that no one else thinks is cute (Spacey is a fox, and I still think Tom Cruise is cute.)

3. I fantasize frequently about anything and everything. My favorite is when I'm at work and I fantasize that we're taken hostage. I imagine myself telling the terrorists to kiss off and find a way to save my co-workers by flirting with a terrorist and kicking his nuts in when he takes me to a small room to take advantage of me.

4. I have what's called a Dowagers Hump (it's a bump on the back of my neck.)

5. I think I will die early because a lot of my family is still alive. I think the odds are that I will die from some freak accident or disease. Mostly this is because my hubby keeps saying he'll die soon due to all the crap he's done in his life. But I'm a firm believer in Murphys Law, therefore the irony will be my demise before his.

6. (added) I don't like onion, but I love funyuns. Actually I like the taste of onion, I just don't like actually eating the onion. I guess I don't like the texture.

Okay, I was tagged by Miss P.

I would like to tag:

- Bluebert
- Miss Adventure
- Cloudy (it's a two-fer Cloudy, I just don't have enough blog friends! lol)
- Beaker
- Mark
- Justin


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

errrrrrrmmmmmmmmm... like that was only 5... it is to be 6!!!!

Onyx said...

No, that's a myth. I think MythBusters covered it, plus I've looked it up. Your stomach acid pretty much takes care of it. What it doesn't just passes through your system like anything else.

http://ask.yahoo.com/20010223.html

Onyx said...

Okay, okay...you did do 6. It was just hard to decipher with the names right below. :-)

Anonymous said...

nah... gum goes away... I have even seen it in my poo ....lol.

What is wrong w/ Kevin Spacey... he is hot... and Julian looks like him in the movie Shipping News... when he wears a knit hat... lol. A lot of my friends here say he looks like Kevin... I see it a bit but only when he wears a hat.