Saturday, December 30, 2006

Hello, My name is Onyx and I have a husband who is addicted to video games

This seems to be the bane of my generation. I can't tell you how many girlfreinds I've spoken to who have to battle their husband's new mistress...the video game.

I have done everything in my power to sway this bitch's hold on my husband. Rubbing his head, his back, asking outright if he'd like to join me for a soapy session in the shower. To no avail.

As I write this, not three feet away from him, I can hear her steamy voice luring him in further, "Red power node is currently under construction."

He knows all her right buttons to push. Knows her every want and desire. To make things worse, she's connected. So not only does she have one move, but can give him new pleasures with each new game. That whore even does it with multiple players at a time.

How can I compete with that?

I think I'll have to take out the beyotch soon and slip her a virus.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, if a man passes up a soapy session in the shower for a video game, something is terribly wrong... My prayers will be with you. :)

Susan said...

I think you should get online and play against him. :-) You'd probably be better than he is--which would definitely get his attention! Good luck!

Mark Brown said...

GO SUSAN GO!

Markb sez THAT is the ANSWER.

Stay home one day (or stay up one night),

and PLAY that baby till you beat that bitch.

And then challenge hubby.

These games come with TWO controllers for a REASON!

go babe go!