Sunday, December 31, 2006

Shhhh, everyone is sleeping...

Or at least that's what I assume because I've heard hide nor hair (what the hell is that supposed to mean anyway) of anyone in the blogging world lately. Or email. Or phone. Well...with the exception of the United Blood Services who hound you like the mafia wanting some money you owe them on the ponies.

So here I sit. Awaiting news on New Years Eve activities. A couple of friends of ours were supposed to give us a call and let us know what was going on. But considering the girlfriend (no, not mine, you dirty minded people) just got into town yesterday, they may be a wee bit on the tired side.

So now I sit here trying to figure out plans for the unknown. Hubby is playing video games (he's nothing if not reliable) and I'm about to sit down to a good Mel Brooks movie. I would like to go out tonight, but that all depends on the friends.

Hubby mentioned going to Mill Avenue for the festivities, but fuck, it's cold outside. I don't think we'd go by ourselves, but I would deal with rock hard nipples for friends.

Have a Happy New Years!!!

1 comment:

Mark Brown said...

New Poems are up at:

my-poem-a-day.blogspot.com
and

the automated poetry machine at

automatic-poem-machine.blogspot.com

markbnj

PS: put YOUR comments to me in the poem machine, and get a poem out!