Thursday, December 07, 2006

Completely Unmotivated

I'm trying, just not getting anything done. Of course, Blue is to blame for some of this as she drags me out to have fun at the clubs and bars on the weekend. But I'm just lazy lately. A couple of weekends ago, I actually purchased materials to make a goal poster (whiteboard, markers, glue) and not only have I done nothing with it, the materials are still sitting in the grocery bag. When I sit to do my comics, my mind is a blank. It takes me a good half hour to figure out what I'm going to do (which was nothing last night).

I've been meaning to vacuum, clean the fish tank, something, anything, for the past few weeks, but my body just groans and rolls over. I contribute part of this to the cold weather as well. Okay, so I don't live in some God-forsaken freakin country with snow drifts and ice (How do you deal with it, Cloudy?), but I'm cold! Granted it's Arizona, but could you imagine putting a Jamaican in Alaska? Yeah, not gonna happen. Whenever I'm home, I just want to snuggle under the covers and let sleep claim me. The weather change has definately made me sleepy.

Well, I have nothing left to talk about I guess and no elegant way to end this entry. So adios, muchachos!

Sidenote: No, P, hubby has not gone in for his test yet. Supposedly this Friday. He's even lazier than me if you can believe it. He does nothing but play video games and drink beer at night lately. I told him no snuggling until he can act like a responsible adult. Responsible daddies do not get drunk every night. He agreed and sauntered his way to the living room to sleep by himself. Like I said, he's being a butt. Oh well, if there's one thing I've learned in a long-term relationship, everything is just a phase. I just wonder how long it will last. At least it's better than all the crap we went through last year. Thank God 2007 is around the corner!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tagged you... he he he