Friday, December 08, 2006

New haircut, bad picture


Okay, okay, I know it's not that great a pic, but I just had to post. This is my new style...

I was so jealous when Blue got hers done. It's been a while since I found a decent hairstylist and this guy is GREAT!!!! Tuesday I'm going to have highlights put in (just to blonde me up a little bit) --bites acrylic nails--

Sidenote: Whilst logging into Yahoo I saw a short blurb about Mel Gibson and his new movie. The writer was asking if this new movie would 'save' his career. Okay, let me vent a little. First of all, his work and his personal views while although may be related, should not be to us. A movie is a movie. You either like it or you don't. You don't take into consideration if the director is a schmoe or not. Hasn't hurt Woody Allen or other infamous directors. It shouldn't hurt Mel. And while I do not prescribe or respect his hate of Jewish people, for heaven's sake people! You do not fight hate with hate. You will not change this man by telling him how worthless he is. Spread a little love around, and maybe some forgiveness. I really hate to say it, but get off your high-horse you liberals and christians (both of which I DO presecribe to.) Start practicing what you preach. And open your heart. Jesus didn't hang around with saints for a reason.


Update: Too funny, but I guess this cut is either a love or leave it. So far I've had:

1 doesn't like it, 2 so-sos, 4 love its, and a "Can you give me the name of the guy?"



1 comment:

Madwag said...

I love it to bits