Friday, December 29, 2006

Happy New Year!!

Copy the first sentence of the first post of each month from this year:

Jan 2006
Let Me Be The First To Wish You... a very Crappy New Year!!!

Feb 2006
Sometimes you're enormously happy, and sometimes you're extremely bummed.

Mar 2006
Yes, I got my hair cut again. Well specifically all of them (yuk, yuk, yuk)

Apr 2006
You know, it's kind of scary how much I look like the church lady in this picture.

May 2006
Busy was the word for this weekend. Let's see, how shall we start off?

Jun 2006
So hubby talks me into getting two tickets for the local lottery.

Jul 2006
Yes, I'm on a real bona-fide vacation this week.

Aug 2006
Well if you can't tell from my latest post, I just got finished with doing finances.

Sep 2006
When it rains, it pours...
Okay, well not literally in Arizona. Figuratively.


Oct 2006
I am exhausted.

Nov 2006
In perfect tradition with the holidays...
It looks as if I have a cold.


Dec 2006
Busy Week?
It was for me. It seems my social life has all of a sudden taken off.


Jan 2007
I just won the lottery, lost thirty pounds, partied all night with Kevin Spacey, Bruce Campbell, and Brad Pitt and then had mind-blowing sex with my husband which resulted in conception.

Well a girl can dream, can't she?

No comments: