Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Exhausted

Hmm, as usual I have all these thought on what I'm going to post, however now the time has come, I'm just tired.

Just got back from the hospital. We arrived at around 4 and left around 10:30 p.m. Everything went well and she is now recuperating in the comfort of her own room. She should be outta there in a few days.

Thank God!! Now I can worry about other stuff, like programing my DVR.

Thanks everyone!!

P.S. Cloudy - Sorry about the blog entry. With everything going on, I just spaced it. Let me know if there is any way I can make it up to you. Hope you forgive me and I'm not banned. :-)

5 comments:

Madwag said...

that is great news onyx.... xxx
how long will she be in hospital?

The fabric of my life said...

That's great news Onyx. Take care :-)

blueberi said...

I'm so glad your mom made it through. Things will get better soon. Finally the DVR will get some quality attention, care and use.

grumpy old woman said...

That's such good news, Onyx :o}

Hey, could you please tell Hippo that I miss her and her lovely blogs? Thanx.

~(:o})=

The fabric of my life said...

Yeah I miss her lovely writing too :-(