Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Shameless Pandering

Okay, okay. You're right. Both of those pictures were taken at different angles, lighting, yada, yada.

But thank you for those compliments. *flutters eyelashes*

Anyway, I feel like SHIT tonight!!! Just lightheaded and tired. Bleh!!! You know the feeling? When you don't want to get up and do ANYTHING? Ugh!!! I hate this feeling.

I did clean house though. Kinda. Cleaned dishes really.

Well nighty-night. I'm probably boring you to death. I'm at least boring myself to sleep.

BTW, if you want to play God, go to addictinggames.com and play Wrath. It's awesome. Only 2nd to "Don't Shoot The Puppy"

2 comments:

Mark Brown said...

834PM (Sleep?) what's that dearie?
Now 3:24AM (Eastern Time)
Just found my favorite living writer (ok 2nd favorite liv writer) has ablog
david brin...

happy schluffy-time

Madwag said...

You look wonderful!!! You should feel really good about yourself. Proud of you sweetie. xoxox