Monday, April 24, 2006

Giggety, giggety

I got me some good luuuvviiinnn this weekend!! Whoo, hoo!!!

I know, rather childish, but hey! I'm a married woman working under a lot of pressure. I deserved it!! And not only did I get good luvin once...but TWICE! Two days in a row!! Unheard of.

Anyway, yes, I'm in a fairly good mood this week. Things are getting much b...(whoops, boss just walked in, that could have been pretty potentially embarassing!)

Anyway, as I was saying. Life in general is getting better. This Saturday I just recouped and watched a VH1 series on teen stars for about 5 hours. (Be still my heart..John Cusack, Ralph Macchio, Tom Cruise *sigh*)

Sunday Blueberry came over and we hung out for while. It was nice. Hmmm, that reminds me though...must get Moonstruck for her to watch. She's never seen it and I believe it's one of the damned funniest and romantic movies ever. (Be still my heart...Nic Cage, frickin gorgeous even missing a hand).

Well I have to work and fantasize about past crushes. Hopefully things have calmed down somewhat for awhile.

5 comments:

Madwag said...

Don't forget about Keven Spacey!!!! Thump thump thump....he he he.

Ms. Adventures said...

WOOO WOO!Onyx got her some! GO Onyx!

I luv Moonstruck! Definately the most romantic comedy eva!

Mark Brown said...

Back in the day when spousal unit and I were newlyweds (married under 5 yrs) we used to joke about going to baskin robbins (31 flavors) over the weekend, because we couldn't keep our hands off each other.

Nowadays it's more like the Ice cream shop in Blazing Saddles (Howard Johnson's -- two flavors...)

sigh

The body will only get worse, but the mind stays in love. (those are my words of wisdom for today!)

JP said...

Hooray for you! The Big O maybe??? :)

JP said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.