Saturday, April 15, 2006

What to do? What to do?

Hmm, it's either clean house and do laundry or lay around on my fat ass watching television. Decisions, decisions.

Well, I decided to go ahead and just pitch in for the camera. Thanks to everyone for your suggestions. I may still get her a little something for the trip, but I'm broke until next payday. Story of my life, eh?

I've had a pretty good day so far. Went to WW, refused to weigh in, had a little breakfast, visited with Bluebert, then went to have lunch and a little shopping with a friend. Even bought a peice of clothing. A very chic little sweater.

(Sidenote to Bluebert: Said friend may be joining us next Saturday. I think she really wants to but her drive in is a bit insane. I invited her to bkfast afterwards too.)

Anyhoo, off to enjoy the day. Have a good weekend everyone!! Now where was I? Ahhh, that's right...

Telly, I think.

1 comment:

blueberi said...

Sounds good! Let me know if I should just meet you guys at the meeting or if we should meet at your place before the meeting.