Friday, April 21, 2006

Stupid Freakin Cops!!

Now don't get me wrong. I appreciate cops when the time warrants it. (*chuckle* Get it? Warrants it?)

Ahem, anyway, I was driving on the exit ramp from the freeway to the local roads. It slightly curves and is downhill = massive fun road to drive at about 60 MPH. (Or higher)

I just get around the curve and BAM!! Copper parked in the MIDDLE of the freakin road. And when I look over onto the sidewalk, there he is (couldn't miss him by the shine coming off his bald little head), gleefully pointing the speed device from hell at everyone car. You think I'm elaborating, dontcha? No, he had a BIG ASS GRIN while he was doing this.

I would have loved to hear the calls on the radio while this asshole was trying to ticket people for going 5 mph over the speed limit.

"Where the hell is Frank? We have a triple homicide, suicide up on the hill! Plus some kid is whacked on crack over on 19th an shooting people!!"

"Oh, Frank is out ticketing speeders...in a business area...with no pedestrians...and hardly any traffic..."

"Oh, okay then.."

Stupid freakin cops. Got nuthin better to do....geez!!!

4 comments:

Madwag said...

I have a slight problem with cops... especially since my ex is/was one...he was a top jerk!

Yes..Cara was being moody on Chloe's birthday... today Chloe is having her b-day party w/ her friends and Cara has been warned not to sulk etc.

You can find that dog toy on www.moodypets.com ... it is a laugh. I will have to tell Melissa as well...I bet she would like one for her dogs.
xxx

Madwag said...

we took the girls bowling this morning...had a really good time...brought back memories. I did pretty well I think, for not bowling for about 10 years... 105 and 100?

lettuce said...

hahaha - same the world over, cops.

Seen Elvis again today?

Madwag said...

just sent you an e mail
xxx
love ya