Saturday, April 01, 2006

So You Want [Sexy] Pics, huh?

Well here ya go....



What?! Ooohhhhh, of me in boots?


You know, it's kind of scary how much I look like the church lady in this picture.

Anyway, how ON EARTH would I get a good picture of me in boots? I certainly can't take it myself. What else am I going to do?

Me: "Honey, could you do me a favor and take a really sexy picture of me in boots for my online guy fans? It's okay, I only share every hope and dream with them online."

Hubby: Silence.

Yeah, I'm sure that'd go over real well. All of a sudden I would be brought down by the HCC (Husband Communications Crackdown).

------

So just kicking back today. Bluebert is over helping hubby out with his website. Hubby is driving her nuts. He's such a perfectionist, but this is what makes him so successful.

Me? I just want to kick back with a mai tai and a cigarette, and maybe a good romance novel and chill. But there is laundry to be done and queries to be ran.

Have a good weekend everyone!!

2 comments:

JP said...

No, no...you got it all wrong... :) It's like this...

Onyx: "Blubert, could you do me a favor and take a really sexy picture of me in boots for my online guy fans? It's okay, I only share every hope and dream with them online."

Blubert: No problem! Sure thing! Anything for your guy fans!

JP said...

Oh, by the way, great pic! I dig the pouty look!