Monday, April 10, 2006

I'll try to get an entry out before the insanity hits

Today is going to be a busy day at work, thus the reason why I told my family I couldn't go with them to the Grand Canyon this weekend. (insert frowney face here)

But I figured before the shit hit the fan, I'd update all my online buddies on what I've been up to lately.

Hmmm, lemme see....utter confusion and complete exhaustion. Yep, I think that's it in a nutshell.

And to help out matters my hubby and I watched "Leaving Las Vegas" last night. What a freakin depressing movie!!

Halfway through the movie, hubby looks over at me and asks if I would like some 'lovin'. To which I replied, sure and we headed off to the bedroom. However, I switched on the television so I could finally finish watching that damned movie. He tried to be all sweet and attentive, but I don't care who you are, sex and Leaving Las Vegas just don't mix. You'd think they would, but believe watching Nicholas Cage in a drunken stupor is not romance inducing at all!!

Hope you all had a good weekend!!!!

2 comments:

Madwag said...

That movie is well done...but very depressing indeed. I agree...I wouldn't be able to get down and funky while watcing that movie. xxxx

JP said...

I'm sure hubby was disappointed. I feel bad for him.