Friday, March 31, 2006

Feeling Sexy

So when Bluebert moved out she gave me a pair of her boots.

I've never worn boots before, but have desperately tried. It always seems though, that the calves on boots are made for stick people. So I've never been able to wear them.

Well today is my day!! I decided to wear a long black skirt with my black boots. I feel very...S&M today. Like I should be walking around with a whip and a pair of handcuffs.

So needless to say...I likeee.

Happy Freakin Friday!!!

4 comments:

lettuce said...

I love boots too but have trouble finding ones which will fit around my obviously fat calfs.

So sorry to hear about your husband. Life sucks sometimes.

And a film more depressing than American Beauty? Blimus. (tho' I did think it was good...)

JP said...

Pics....we need pics! :)

Mark Brown said...

PICS.... We need {sexy} pics!

hee.

blueberi said...

why do you think i love to wear my boots all the time. heehe.