Thursday, December 08, 2005

The Discussion

wasn't really a discussion, so much as me trying to painfully extract information from my hubby.

It went something like this:

Me: "So honey, if you could move anywhere, where would
you move?"


Hubby: "The bathroom. Just set it up with a flat panel screen
and a laptop and I'd be set."


Me: "No seriously. If you could move anywhere in the United
States, where would it be?"


Hubby: "Well the office is moving a few blocks north, so I
guess that would be as good a place as any."



Don't be fooled. He's doing this on purpose to annoy the crap outta me.

The discussion ended up with me rolling my eyes and swearing that I would get back at him somehow. Eventually he got the hint and said he wanted to finish his project first then start looking around. Men!!!

--------

So I've decided my ass prefers to be at work. I've felt the need to pee every five seconds, except once I get to work. Then it's somewhat bearable and by the time the afternoon rolls around, I feel right as rain again. How sad is that?

--------

I went to Einsteins again this morning. I didn't realize all the weird stuff that goes on there. Yesterday, Missy picked me up a little late. I was freezing my butt off waiting outside, when a horde (or perhaps a gaggle) of young'uns descended upon the courtyard in a frenzy of bubble-gum and Trapper Keepers.

I decided to stay and watch them. It reminded me of the days when me and my friends would wait outside the school, smoking and cursing. One girl there, had worn a skirt and everyone was giving her shit for it. Ahhhh, the good old days.

I started getting very remininscent, then reminded myself that I could do as I pleased now and didn't need a fake id to drink. You couldn't pay me money to go back to any age below 21.

Well have a fun Thursday!!!

2 comments:

blueberi said...

yeah, I don't want to be any younger than 21. Although 21 is good. But I wouldn't want to be any younger.

The fabric of my life said...

I love being older (and wiser) but I forget how old I am sometimes and get a shock when I catch sight of myself. I still think I am in my twenties, a cliche I know, but true :-)