Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Life Is Too Short

Hubby is miserable. His new job has absolutely no creative aspect to it whatsoever. They brought him on as a 'graphic designer' and quite frankly he's not designing anything.

Every day I get to hear him go on about how he's upset because this isn't what he wanted to do. He wants to work for a design firm.

I've had it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So, I'm going to ask him where he wants to move to, and go there. That's right, sell the house, get a new job, pack up the puppies, and go.

It's not like we have any obligations here. I love my job, but even I have to admit that this isn't exactly how I thought I'd be spending my Masters degree.

Life is too short to not live out your dreams. Or at least try to. If we fail, it's no big deal. We just come back to AZ.

So probably around March I'm going to try to talk him into doing this. It's ridiculous to at least not try. He's so miserable.

I'll let you know.

1 comment:

Ms. Adventures said...

Wow that's a BIG deal! You should SO come this direction! Then we could be REAL friends! Try Raliegh-Durham, NC!