Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Has It Only Been a Day...

since I last updated? It feels like so much more.

First off, I must apologize. I know I've been posting here and there, but not commenting on your guys' blogs. Life has just been so hectic lately.

Hubby has not been feeling well. I think he has some kind of bug. So I've been keeping him stocked up on hot tea and chicken noodle soup. I'm not sure if we're going out of town now. Perhaps if he feels better...

Perhaps if I feel better. I always get sick during the holidays. It's like a holiday tradition now. I think it's just all the stress. Bleh!!!

We did go see King Kong. It was a really good movie. The effects were really good and I ended up crying at the end. The harshness of humanity and the bad side of man really is well represented in this movie. Why is it that man destroys everything he discovers? Or at least it seems that way.

Well hubby just got out of the shower. Have a good holday everyone!!

1 comment:

The fabric of my life said...

I loved the 1980's king kong with Jessica Lange and the most exciting ride at Universal Studios was the one where King Kong picked us up and roared. I think I will have to check the new one out.

Hope hubby is better soon :-)