Thursday, December 01, 2005

I've had it with today!!

Hubby got paid his 2nd paycheck and it was MUCH less than anticipated.

I just had visions of us sitting around paste and newspaper, saying "Do you thinks grandma would prefer a clover or doggie mache pinata this year?"

After much frustration and reaming, I talked my husband into talking to his HR dept to find out what was going on. Apparently this is his "fun" check. That cracks me up. Just exactly what type of "fun" do they think we do? Apparently it's not drinking Dom and snacking on caviar. Which is okay, but Wild Vines and Ritz would be acceptable too.

I think this check was more like ketchup spaghetti and unfiltered water.

So now I have to move all our finances around to pay for the first edumacation monthly payment. Thank God I get paid three times this month or it would totally undoable.

In addition to all the money chaos, they did layoffs last week, therefore we're left with a whole bunch of people doing other people's job who have no clue. I've had one girl call me three times today to redo the same report.

Her: "Ummm, could have the same numbers, by by the person's left eyeball color, unless they're male, then I need it by their cousin's hour of birth. Sorry."

Ugh!!! I hate that. They feel bad for asking you. You feel bad for making them feel like a dumbshit. And in the end you both are dancing around the frustration, saying, "Sorry, so sorry. That's okay. Tee, hee, hee."

When is it time to go home? I've already worked forty hours this week and I have an "Apprentice" to catch tonight.


1 comment:

The fabric of my life said...

'fun' check?!!!!!! What the F*** is that all about?

Your body looks great from here but I know what you mean about being healthy. I'm sure you will get there, you are very determined :-) Jut take it one pound at a time.