Friday, December 30, 2005

Things are slowly getting better...

although I'm a little stressed out about the money. Hubby is sans job right now. It's for the best though as the last job stressed him out...big time.

But I keep reminding myself that we'll get through it. I DO NOT need to spend at whim as we have done in the past. It's all good.

Other than that, not much has happened. Just trying to get better. Nothing too exciting to report on.

Oh well, other than I missed my sister from HI while she was in town for the holidays. I'm sure she's pissed. We haven't seen eachother in like five years...if that. I do miss her. But I was sooooo sick, I completely forgot she was in town. Then by the time I had realized it, she had left. Bummer.

Hopefully when hubby starts working again, we can save some greenbacks for a nice little trip out there.

Well take care all and have a happy and SAFE New Years!!

No comments: