Tuesday, December 06, 2005

So Freakin Tired

Hmmm, I was going to write something specific but now I can't remember what it was...

Anyway, I've been really busy at work lately. Which is a good thing. But believe me, what i have to work on well exceeds my forty hours.

I tried to work from home yesterday, but they cut of access to everyone. So frustrated because I couldn't work, yet happy because I had an excuse not too.

Oh that's what I was going to write about!!! Found a great new resteraunt. However, it's only in Phoenix. It's called "Under Wraps". The guy who runs it was a chef at a resort in Paradise Valley. All of his stuff is really fresh. Hubby tried the butter nut squash soup and it was fantabulous!!! I had the Asian Chicken Wrap. Yum!!!!!!!

Anyway, if you're in Phoenix, and get the chance, Under Wraps at 23rd Ave and Dunlap!!! Scrumdillyumptious!!!

Well gotta go...busy week. Take care fellow bloggers!!

Bluebert graduation countdown...10 days!!!!!

2 comments:

blueberi said...

Yep, graduation is not far off. Yippie! I'm almost done.

theBlueNibble said...

Hey Onyx. thanx for stopping by !! boy it sure has been a long time ! i have been a bit busy my self ! lots going on ! i will b posting more often now! c u round !! c u