Friday, December 09, 2005

Shoes

You guys are funny!! I just naturally assumed everyone felt younger than their age. But to feel the same age always??

Okay, so did I tell you I got hooked on the Style network when I was out on vacation?? I watched and learned about the various concepts on putting together a fashionable ensemble. one thing I noticed was that the women ALWAYS...ALWAYS wore heels. Not pumps, heels.

So I decided I must follow this bit of fashion advice or risk being a fashion faux pas.

So one of the pair I got was these:

Aren't they adorable??

But what I didn't realize is that heels even a smidgen too big without straps is a very bad, if not just annoying, thing.

Everytime I walk, I look like a peg leg pirate because I'm trying to keep my right shoe on my heel.

I tried stuffing the toe with Kleenex, but it still slips. And now I've got this annoying padding wrapped around my toes.

But they are cute, aren't they??

Part of the whole reason I dressed up today is because I'm still losing weight. Not much, but enough. I put on an old pair of pants that were a bit too tight before and they fit perfectly now. So I figured I better show off my new svelte figure with leg enhancing heels.

Heels always make you look better. They slim the legs, lift the butt, lift the boobs. I have rarely seen a women look bad in heels. No matter what she looks like. (Although most larger women should avoid wearing bikinis with heels *shiver*)

So here I sit, all glammed up, afraid to move from my desk. Good thing I don't have any meetings.

4 comments:

The fabric of my life said...

Ooooooh LOVE those shoes honey. They are gorgeous! Can you get heel grips in the USA? We have them here, you stick them in the back of the heel and they help to keep the shoe on if it's a bit slippy.

blueberi said...

i agree heels do make you stand better and stuff so you look better. that reminds me I should get a pair for next friday.

Tanya said...

Very pretty heels :-)

Unknown said...

Great shoes looking so cute...That things pushed me to buy caterpillar shoes......blog is so cute .....pics are great