Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Good morning fellow bloggers!

So here I am, up at the crack of dawn. Actually BEFORE the crack of dawn. I can see out my office window and there is absolutely no crack to be found. Just pure darkness. Like the void that sucks out all of my life energy in the morning. Augh!!!!

Anyway, hubby wanted to get into work early today. And I let him. Believe me, this is such a stretch, I could have probably written this off as his next five Xmas gifts and still come out ahead. I am NOT an early riser. Never have been, never will be.

Even when I was born I was late. If one month wasn't late enough, I still refused to come out until Noon. I was born at 1 p.m. in the afternoon. And even then mom said I was a quiet baby.

At least I have a friend or two here. The building is not COMPLETELY empty today. That's always the worst. When you are like the first person there. Bleh!

Yeah, I know. I'm not very articulate today. Well give me a freakin break!! It's only 7 a.m. Take care and get plenty of rest!!

1 comment:

blueberi said...

I now what you mean about mornings. I prefer to sleep in as late as possible, which I've been doing this week. Friday is going to be difficult to wakeup early.