Thursday, February 23, 2006

Feeling Somewhat Better

So I am feeling better. Although I'm still a bit phlemy and my throat still hurts. It just hurts more at some times during the day than others. Oh, and my doctor called me yesterday afternoon (after I had been there last Monday) and said I have a small infection. Oh joy! So he called in some antibiotics for me that I have to take for the next three days. Bleh!

But I am feeling better.

So this morning, after dropping hubby off, I'm driving to work and I end up behind this couple going 40 in a 40 mph zone. Big mistake. No one wanted to be behind them but the next lane wasn't going much faster. At least not enough for me to pass them.

So I kept saying to myself, "Patience, patience. It's okay. Just wait it out."

Eventually I could wait no more, so I got in the other lane. I was still going fairly slow and at one point we got stopped at a red light which put me waaaayyy behind. But I kept on repeating my mantra.

After the 2nd red light, I see a chance to get ahead. What happens?! The fucker cuts me off without a blinker. Cuts...Me...Off!!!! Like there was less than a car's length between me and the next car when he decided to get between. And what's worse?! He doesn't make a turn after he cuts me off.

I'm willing to forgive if someone has to make a turn, but this jackass just kept going. and slowly.

Finally I got the chance to cut THAT motherfucker off with a whole new mantra, "Mother-fucker, son of a bitch!! I was patient. I was nice. And YOU had to be an asshole. Take that, jerkoff!!"

Have a nice day!

3 comments:

Ms. Adventures said...

Road rage!! HA! I've got a serious case of that!


Just checkin' since you didn't take down your link that says: in memory of Ashley's blog. You know this is me right?

theBlueNibble said...

Hey , Looks like someone is cranky , he he he. sorry for the cold! looks like most of u americans have got it . a good friend of mine was hit with it too ... and it was really bad! she is better now! i hope u get better soon ! it usually last s for 5 days i hear!
and WOW...... i love the color of yr language. i think that guy deserved it ! Have a great day and get well soon !! will drop by later !

JP said...

Glad you're feeling betta.!