Monday, February 06, 2006

Sunday Freakout Day

I checked to see if yesterday was a full moon, but apparently I have no excuse for my freak out yesterday.

When I say freak-out, I mean I freaked the fuck out of myself and everyone around me yesterday. I had a breakdown.

I am doing better today. I still feel the effects of the stress, however. I'm not my usual happy go lucky self. Life has just been overwhelming.

A lot of it has to do with my husband who's going through a rough patch at this time, though not his fault. because of this undue stress, trying to take care of him, myself, the house, my work, I had a freaking breakdown. It was bad.

On top of things, his mother pisses me the fuck off. She had the audacity to call and tell him, she's stressed. I told him that she can take of of herself and she's selfish because she never gives a shit about him. To which he replied...well better not. Sorry blueberry, but I think he'd be pissed if I shared. But she's so self-absorbed sometimes, it's not even funny.

On a lighter note, another thing to add to my list of weird...

We have a gay couple living across the street..that's so weird, huh? No just kidding. They just redid their lawn into a desert like theme. The oddest thing? We were driving by at night. And well lit up, better than any other plant or decoration on their lawn, is this obelisk-like rock, very falic in nature, all lit up like Christmas. Hmmm....

Anyway, thanks everyone for your kind words. Like I said, it's a phase. I think I hit my low point, so it should be better here on out.

Loves and laughter.

2 comments:

blueberi said...

Have you checked out the "pearls before swine" comics lately. Yesterday's was pretty funny and so was todays.

The fabric of my life said...

Hi Onyx haven't visited for a while. I think maybe it's the moon (full or otherwise), I have been feeling down for days and I don't 'do' down very often. Hope you feel happier soon honey :-)

Your new blog is looking lovely.