Thursday, February 09, 2006

I forgot what I was going to write about...

Ugh! This is what happens when you get older. Hubby keeps on asking me about his dry eyes, dry skin, and thicker hair. I don't have the heart to break it to him that we're just getting older.

Like my belly. Stubborn belly fat, I think is what they call it. It's not that much, but there's more than there used to be. And hell, yeah, it's stubborn. Every morning, I just look down and poke it with my finger like a curious kid poking a jellyfish with a stick. I feel like the Pillsbury dough girl sometimes.

With hubby, he's definately gained weight in his belly too. I find it endearing and adorable. I call it "daddy belly" as it seems only dads have this little pooch. But most men find it infuriating.

Just let me set some things down for the record:

  • Women - Most men DO NOT like Twiggy-like figures in which having sex could mean putting an eye out. They like a little cushion.
  • Men - Women feel the same way. A well-chiseled torso is nice to look at, but your teddy bear like physique is wonderfully comforting and snugglicious.
Yeah, I don't have much to talk about. So, ummm, there. See ya.

2 comments:

blueberi said...

my friends use to poke me in my doughgirl belly, so i would squek like the the doughboy.

Ms. Adventures said...

Heh heh. That belly fat's a bitch! Regardless of my size, I always have the pooch. I think it's my kids' fault though, your belly is never as elastic as before pregnancy. Those babies put a serious hurtin on your body that is unrepairable. I think the only way to seriously get rid of it is to have surgery or something. Otherwise you have to have had good abs before pregnancy, eat right through out, and work out the entire time you're pregnant.

BTW I have a new blog up and running (formerly pinned up parley) here it is
http://madventure.blogspot.com/