Friday, February 03, 2006

Weird Stuff

I've seen a few odd things the past few days. Not sure if it's a full moon or what, but so far I've seen:

- I stopped off at Walgreens today and the checkout lady had various personal pieces of flair. Among them were a large button that read: "Ask me about our low liquor prices". Located immediately above that pin was a cross and another christian symbol.

- While picking up hubby from work yesterday, I saw a coyote. it was the sweetest thing. I watched it for about five minutes before it decided to turn around and leave.

- While driving in this morning, I was behind a Porshe Boxster with a personalized license plate saying "Boxster". Obviously this guy loves his car, however he was doing 35 in a 40MPH zone. Why get the car?

I guess that's not too many instances. Can't think of anything else, other than the group of woman voters we passed by in a glass room the other day. About half of them had their hands raised while we were passing by. hubby and I figured it was appropriate. It must be like an AA meeting for women who can't help but have an opinion on everything. We envisoned the entire meeting to be nothing but voting on mundane issues, "Okay, who likes brownies? Uh, huh. And who likes cake? Hmmm, I see. Politics? No, that's much too serious for this group. Now, who uses doilies?"

1 comment:

blueberi said...

Things will get better. If you need to talk you know where to find me.