Wednesday, March 29, 2006

23 Questions

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line 4.
The Catcher in the Rye:
There were two chairs in every room.

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what do you find?
Olay Body Quench lotion (I'm dry)

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Teachers on NBC. Not bad, not that great.

4. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My Launchcast: currently Tiny Little Fractures by Snow Patrol. Me, typing. The building's air conditioning. My cube mate coughing.

5. When did you last step outside?
About 20 minutes ago when I came into work.

6. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My Yahoo email and the comment left by Mark. Then the tag.

7. What are you wearing?
Kinky, aren't you? Okay, well seeing as how I'm at work, this won't be too interesting. A pink blouse, a brown, pink-pin striped pants, toeless with heel sandals, and a small barrette for my bangs.

8. Did you dream last night?
Hmmm, I know this. Give me a second. I vaguely remember something about attempting to have sex with someone famous, but knowing they were my husband. I don't remember much else about the dream.

9. When did you last laugh?
Good question. Laugh, or good laugh? Hmmm, I laughed plenty of times yesterday, but I think my LAST laugh was probably right before I wnet to bed watching Teachers.

10. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Walls? Oh, you mean those fabric covered bits of panels called a cubicle? I have a calendar, a few Dilbert cartoons, a poster print out of Albert Einstein saying "Imagination is more important than knowledge.", some reporting procedures, my husbands artwork from school, a menu, and another calendar. Oh, and my name tag.

11. Seen anything weird lately?
Coming into work today, there were three people on the sidewalk acting very zombie-ish. To the point were I had to do a double-take because it looked right out of the movie "Sean of the Dead."

12. What do you think of this quiz?
It's responsible, but doesn't call me enough lately.

13. What is the last film you saw?
In whole? Ummm, Brazil.

14. If you turned a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
What wouldn't I buy? Umm, a nicer house, houses for my family, a Mercedes-Benz, lots of toys for my animals, a personal chef, a cleaning crew for the house, Beatles collectibles, a personal trainer, maybe a boob lift.

15. Tell me something about you that I don’t know.
Oh I always hate this question. When I was younger, my step-sister and I were going to be lawyers, and open up a law firm, because it's the career that makes money. now we're both in the healthcare industry. (Don't you curse at me!)

16. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you do?
Only one thing, huh? I would create a better educational system for all countries and all ages. People could learn anything they want, from qualified teachers, for free. This would include handling money, sex education, medical advice, how to grow plants, etc..
Second to that would be a better healthcare system.

17. Do you like to dance?
Hell yeah!!

18. George Bush.
This survey was going so well. *sigh* I admire his ability to stand up for what HE believes in. However, I beleive he is a hyprocrite and an idiot. He's too focused on foreign matters that don't have anything to do with us. I can't wait until next election when NO ONE can vote for him. But I fear Jeb Bush is inevitable. *sigh*

19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Jordan Ashley

20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what would you call him?
Robert Martin (after Martin Luther, Martin Luther King Jr, and hubby's grandfather)

21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Hell yeah!! If it weren't for our animals, we would be already.

22. What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
You worry too much. By the way, all you ever wanted to know is in the Heavenly library, you're still married while you're up here, and all the crap about animals not having souls is a bunch of bull. You're past pets are all waiting for you. Oh, and between you and me, I think Bush is full of crap too.

23. 4 people who must also do this meme.
(1) Hippo-pepperpot
(2) Bluebert
(3) Ms. Adventure
(4) Cloudy
(5) It would be nice if all my other online buddies would do this too. All my littermates!! :-)

3 comments:

Mark Brown said...

Jeb? Bush?? I don't think the country is STUPID enough to fall for THAT one.
Or time to get the PASSPORT out for good if it really happens.

JP said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JP said...

Homework assignment completed. :)