Saturday, March 11, 2006

Lazy Saturday

Watched a movie, well a couple of movies, and my lazy ass has not left the couch except to go get Quiktrip sodas and a pack of cigarettes (on temporary haitus from the baby making again, just for about a month.)

It started to rain the other day, which in Phoenix, Arizona is a miracle. No...literally...it has not rained here for about 140 days. So this rain is virtually the Apocolypse for us. I anticipate flying pigs soon.

But it has made me feel better. I think the rain is symbolic of "everything is going to be okay."

So my laziness is kind of like a coke addict coming off his high.

It's also freakin freezing. But being the weekend, I'm taking advantage of not having to leave my warm, cozy post. I'm snuggling with small furry things and chillin' out.

After a stressful week, this is just what I needed.

Also, I lost another 1.4 lbs. Very proud of myself. Now I just have to avoid the celebratory pig-out fest that sometimes follow it.

Well I have an agenda. I'm going to continue my laziness.

Have a good weekend all!!

1 comment:

lettuce said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend. Which movies?