Sunday, March 19, 2006

WHAT a weekend!!!

So Saturday we helped move Blueberri out of our house. I'm hapy for her new independence, however sad as we now have one less sane person in the house.

My shoulder aches from moving everything, which was a bit of a circu act to begin with. Blueberri called U-Haul a little late, therefore no truck was available until 4 p.m. Weather called for a few showers and one mover/friend had to leave by 3 p.m.

So, two girls, five guys, two mini-SUVs, and three cars. I can't believe we got it all moved. Oh, and did I mention one and a half flights of stairs multiplied by about twenty?

Oh, not for me. I think I walked up about five times. I'm a lazy ass. Or rather a current smoker. Smokers and stairs just don't mix...well...without a set of paramedics on standby.

I think I did pretty well. I wasn't altogether lazy. But I just wasn't diggin those stairs.

Once we finished up, Blueberri bought pizza and I moved all of hubby's things back into her old room. The house feels semi-normal now (unless you count the crazy couple, the spiritual mexican, the begging cats, and the muddy dogs).

As of today, well, it hasn't gone well. As it sits right now, I have a nagging cough, a headache, and some muffins in which the timer just beeped...gotta go. Have a good weekend, or what's left of it, all!!!

No comments: