Monday, March 06, 2006

Three Days?!?!

I think it's a record!! 3 whole days without a post. I would have posted sooner, but I've been in a bit of a funk and I didn't feel like sharing.

My misery doesn't like company. It likes to wallow by itself and then say, "See?! No one gives a shit!"

Anyway, feeling a bit better now.

Watched the Oscars last night. I'll just say this and leave it as probably every other blog is talking about the Oscars:

"It's hard out there to be a pimp."

Didn't get much accomplished this weekend. Everyone helped clean up and then the dogs promptly shat all over the kicthen when we came home tonight. It's like one big vicious cycle. Dirty, clean, dirty, clean. Why can't I leave the house untouched and have it stay clean instead of dirty?? Damn you desert dirt!!!

Our roommate left Friday for Mexico to pick up his truck that had been stolen. The bastards (e.g. mexican government) wouldn't let him have his truck back. You tell ME who's the criminal here. He drove all the way from Phoenix, Arizona to Mexico to pick up his truck that the assholes had said was in good working order. Then when he got there they said he had to fill out a whole bunch of paperwork that had to be signed in triplicate and notorized. Then they said some treaty was broken because they didn't inform him of the paperwork process. Then...they said he couldn't have his truck back. So now he's on his way back. One lost weekend, and a work day, and no truck. Bendejos.

I hope I spelled that right.

You get the point.

1 comment:

lettuce said...

glad you're feeling better. :o)