Friday, March 24, 2006

Happy Mardi Gras!!!

Okay, yes, I know it's not Mardi Gras Day, but tell that to my employer. They've set up Employee Appreciation Day with a Mardi Gras theme today.

So here I sit, for the first time ever in jeans at work, and full of beads. No...I didn't have to show anything for them, well, except for my wondorous reporting abilities.

I am feeling better today. I got my nails done last night, and a pedicure.

I will catch up to all of your blogs soon here. I miss you guys so much, but thanks for the comments.

2 comments:

lettuce said...

oooh pedicure, I've never had one. But I had a reflexology session this week (at work) - it was fabulous! I had difficult concentrating or doing anything much afterwards, just wanted to crash out.

Could probably do with a pedicure - but since we most likely wont get sandal weather here till at least mid August, who's to know?

Mark Brown said...

WE Appreciate YOU
But NOT enough to give you a giant raise.
Just barely enough to give you something to hang around your neck, besides the normal noose we ask you to wear.

Sigh
Markbnj
http://markbnj.blogspot.com