Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Ever feel like *this* is it?

Yeah, I'm in a bummer of a mood today.

I'm in debt up to my ears. I like my job, but it's not what I visualized where I'd be by thirty. Can't seem to get pregnant. Having difficulties losing weight.

You know what?!

Fuck it!!

I'm not writing this entry. It's too freakin depressing. I'd rather be angry than bummed!!!

I need some freakin chocolate. Or a cigarette!!


...


By the way Blueberri,

HAPPY GRADUATION DAY!!!
Yeah, that was pathetic. I'm sorry. Have a happy day though...really. Go watch some Odd Todd or somethin. Have some coffay. :-)

2 comments:

Mark Brown said...

Birth Control. Nature's way of telling you you're not ready to be a parent.

Can I trade you my 12yr old?

Sigh.
Today. We started to play a game on the PC together
I said, please don't yell at me, he said, dad, am I an idiot? (in mocking tone of voice.) I just want to go on strike right now.
sigh.
oh well.

and sorry about not getting knocked up.
After my last kid, I got myself irradiated by a UPS in the data center I worked in. I sat next to this UPS day and nite, for a yr, and lowered my sperm count from a "hi"(for me) of 1,000ppm to zero ppm.
Oh well.
and worst part, I couldn't prove it, because I had an A-hole of a doctor.

Life continues I guess, gotta be as cheerful as possible...
sigh
Markbnj.

JP said...

Can't seem to get preggo? Hmmmmm... Damn fun trying though isn't it? Ok, not funny....but really though, cheer up! You're cute, smart, and way better off than probably 70% of the peeps on the planet (my guess based on what I know of you). Look at the stars, take a deep breath, and conjur up a good memory from your past...you'll be feeling great in no time!