Thursday, March 16, 2006

Life Is Too Complex Sometimes

I didn't realize how much I craved alone time until I got a taste.

The other day was great, even if for a few minutes. And now today, I got home around 4:30 p.m. Blueberri still hasn't gotten home. And hubby got home around 7 p.m.

By then, I had accomplished two loads of laundry, raked the backyard, swept the back porch, did dishes and made fried rice from scratch.

Whew!!

In a way, I was happy yet sad when my hubby came home. I was enjoying. I think humans don't get enough alone time as it is. Or if we do, it's too much.

Anyway, I saw a kick ass Mercedes the other day. Unlike some idiots who buy sports cars for only their looks and end up going 5 miles under the speed limit, this guy put the pedal to the medal. This thing went from 0-60 in about 5 seconds. It was schweet!!!

I love it when I see people driving sportscars the way they should.

I know...disjointed log. I'm scatter brained.

I'm going before I get anymore confusing. Hasta!

1 comment:

Mark Brown said...

Hi Dearie.

Not disjointed, not scatter brained.
It's what we now diagnose in our kids as ADHD!

Cheers
Markbnj
www.markbnj.blogspot.com