Thursday, March 09, 2006

So...what's been happening?

Nothing, yet everything.

Been really busy. I've been meaning to visit y'all, but just haven't had time lately.

Work has been going full steam. As you may all know though, I prefer not to talk about work considering all the stupid lawsuits lately. Heaven forbid I mention a co-worker is a dumbass and get slapped with slander.

Home life has been equally busy, although for the life of me I can't figure out why.

Yesterday i did have to work at home. And in doing so, I felt so...what's the word? Swamped? no time for anything. Barely time for dinner. At one point during the night, I wanted to ask Blueberri if she wanted to go to QT with me to get our Coke jones fixed, however i had work to do, then lost came on, then work, then Projet Runway.

By the time I was ready to go, it was 10 p.m. and she was locked up in her room. *sigh*

Anyway, I'll give a better update lately.

Good news? Still losing weight.

Bad news? No time for anything else.

2 comments:

Mark Brown said...

You Said...
" not to talk about work considering all the stupid lawsuits lately. Heaven forbid I mention a co-worker is a dumbass and get slapped with slander. "

I say: Except for our Royal Monach in the white house, I now routinely change sex and names of people I talk about, especially if one of them might distantly be related to me. (or even closely related!)
So, using that concept, my spouse named "Martine", decided that I was not being forthwith in discusing punishments with our "daughter", and proceeded to REAM me out in front of said offspring.
I calmly said, Sorry, and when ofspring was not in earshot, said, I may have been wrong, but at least I didnt throw a hissy fit in front of the offspring.

Said Spousal unit, "Martine" now is not talking to me. Oh well.

lettuce said...

Working at home - sometimes fab, sometimes sucks. Its just so hard to get started... and then so hard to stop!