Thursday, January 12, 2006

Ask and you shall receive...

Be careful what you ask for...

Yesterday I went on and on about how I had nothing to write and then BAM! yesterday was just chock full of events.

First of all, my good friend Missy's grandmother died yesterday. She had been in the hospital for over a week now and it hadn't been a complete surprise, however...

On top of that, hubby's grandmother is in the hospital right now. So Missy's grandmother's death brings things a little too close to home.

My mind has been riddled with questions and cliches, such as "Life is too fleeting." and guilt over not visiting my own grandmothers more often. Hopefully she's in a better place now.

Oddly enough, and I'm not sure what to read into this, but as I was leaving the parking lot from work yesterday, I saw a guy carrying large white cross on a wheel. He was carrying it in the fashion of Christ. There was no sign, he wasn't dressed up. I'm not really sure what to make of it. How weird.

After arriving home, hubby and I had a quick discussion with our rommate then I headed out to my Mary Kay meeting.

I'm not really sure how I feel about this yet. If I put my all into it, I could make a lot of money. However, you need money to make money, and I don't have money right now. If I were to go gung-ho, I would have to buy all kinds of inventory and such. Plus I'm not really a salesperson. I dunno. I am looking forward to using it though. And I would like to hostess a few parties.

The only decision I've made thus far, is not to worry about it.

No comments: