Monday, January 23, 2006

I need some rest.

Because hubby was in Showlow all week, Blueberry and I had to pick him up this weekend.

We headed out Saturday after Weight Watchers and arrived around 1p.m. It wasn't freezing during the day, but man, was it freezing at night. When we woke up the next morning, the Cokes we had left in the car had frozen over.

So essentially this was my weekend...

Friday night - Blueberry stayed over. We watched Brothers Grimm.
Saturday - Weight Watchers. Drive to Showlow. Eat. Sleep.
Sunday - Wake up. Eat. Drive to Phoenix. Eat again. Sleep.

Not very exciting, huh?

It would have been nice if I could have gotten off work early on Friday...but Nooooooo, I had to stare at the screen for four hours, screaming at my monitor like a gambling addict at a dog race, shouting, "Run, you damn report, run!!!!"

Had I actually been gambling I would have lost. I found out this morning that my report took a whopping 7 hours to finish. Ugh!!!!!

On the lighter side of things, I am 10 pounds lighter. Yay!!! Do I look any different to you??

2 comments:

JP said...

Look great! Congrats to you!

Ms. Adventures said...

ha ha! Cute pic! of course you look lighter.