Friday, January 20, 2006

What a disheartening week.

Hubby has been in Showlow, so I've been incredibly bored at home. In order to entertain myself, I've been working late at night. Usually up til 11 p.m.

I was hoping that by working all these hours, I'd be able to take off early today to meet him up in Showlow for this weekend. But as luck has it, I have too many reports to finish, therefore I won't be heading up until tomorrow. To say the least, I'm bummed.

On the flip side of things though, hubby has submitted his work for The Addys. These are pretty well known advertisement awards. He can't submit nationally because the work he submitted was as a student. However, thanks to Blueberry, he was able to submit his ads for the student category in the Arizona awards. If he can get an Addy award, he can pretty much write his own ticket.

I had also hoped Blueberry would enter something. She's been a little bummed because the job market hasn't been very fruitful for her profession. She's still unemployed, but I'm sure it won't be for long. She does have talent. I just think she's fearful of the future. I think she also is fearful that her work isn't good enough. (Yeah, I know you're reading this Blueberry, but even you aren't exempt from my blog. Don't worry, you'll find something. You just have to believe in yourself.)

Okay, I better stop there before I go all Lifetime on your asses.

No comments: