Monday, January 09, 2006

She's so fucking depressing!

Yeah, I hear you over there from across the seas, or the plains, or whatever divides us. I know you probably read through about two sentences of my blog lately only to get frustrated from lack of humorous content and click away in disgust.

I don't blame you. I have been negative lately. But I've been a little ball of stress lately too. Nothing new, just same old shit. Bills, cleaning, hardly any time to myself and PMS up the wazoo. (Ewww, nasty visual, sorry about that.)

On a lighter note, things are looking up. I had a fairly decent weekend and pretty much sat on my ass all day yesterday and watched HGTV and Style network.

Yes, I'm a lazy ass, but I'm a happy lazy ass for the meantime.

On a related note, has anyone seen the 'Half Ton Man' episode on Discovery Health? They showed various people who weighed over half a ton at one point in their lives. Then they showed them at various points in their life, losing the weight, sometimes gaining it back, medical research on why people are obese. It was very interesting.

I personally like to prescribe to the "because I'm a lazy ass and eat too much" theory. I admit it's my fault. It has nothing to do with being neglacted as a child, or some whirlwind romance gone bad. I imply eat because I'm bored, nervous, happy, you mention the emotion and I'm sure it's associated with eating somehow. Even horniness.

Anyhoo, congrats to me. I made it through the holiday season and only gained half a pound. Which I thought was a great feat, until Ms. Blueberry told me she lost 5 pounds. Bitch! (I'm just kidding. I'm so happy for you and you are a great help in keeping me on track.)

I'm still happy though. I'll be even more happy if I stay on track and lose about 2 lbs this week. Cross your fingers and hide your chocolate for me!

1 comment:

blueberi said...

you'll get there eventually. don't give up.