Friday, January 06, 2006

Dilbert Fan

I am a big Dilbert fan. Therefore, when I bought my daily planner, I purchased the Dilbert edition. It has a Dilbert cartoon for each day. I've had it for about 9 months now.

In addition to my daily planner, during the Christmas gift exchange, I also received a Dilbert calendar.

For some reason lately, everytime I rip off a page from the calendar, I have this weird dejavu feeling. I checked my daily planner for the same day and they don't match. So for a few days I didn't realize why I had felt like I just read the same Dilbert cartoon.

Today I decided to do a little Nancy Drew work. I paged through my daily planner for today's calendar strip. After a few days...BINGO! Same comic. I paged to the next day...same thing. Apparently I have the same strips in both my calendar and daily planner.

Had I bought my calendar, I would have been really pissed. At least the Sunday ones are different. But still....

This guy has been in business for how long? And he has to have the same cartoons all over everything?? (sigh)

On a lighter note, The Office rocked yesterday. If you haven't caught either the British or American versions of this tv show, I suggest you soon do.

Have a good Friday everyone!!!

No comments: