Friday, January 27, 2006

I need to frown more often

Image hosting by Photobucket

Do you see this?!

Do you see it?!?!

Oh yeah, I got a new haircut...but do you SEE the freaking lines?! I'm getting old! Old, I tell you!!!

Of course I wouldn't have these lines if I didn't smile so damn much.

Anyway, been a busy day. As you can tell, I am attempting to update my blogs look and failing horribly. Only because I'm trying to do it the easy way. Just changing the images in my template. Duh!

I should really attempt to do this the old fashion way. H.T.M.L baby!!!

But I'm too lazy.

So yeah, I got the new haircut. Feel good, but a little bit like Patty Duke with all the poofiness.

Have a fabulous weekend, y'all!

1 comment:

The fabric of my life said...

Hair looks lovely honey and not a wrinkle in sight from where I'm sitting!