Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Blah, blah, blah

Don't you hate it when you go through an entire day with tons of ideas on what to write on your blog, only to forget them the next morning? And then you have to write a completely innane entry simply because you feel the need to write something, but still can't remember what happened yesterday?

Well, hubby is back from vacation. And driving me insane.

I woke up late last night because the rommate had come home and he and hubby were having a little 'talk'. I hateit when hubby does this. He gets really pissed about something, most likely because he's tired, and just starts having a discussion with whomever about it.

Thankfully he did recognize this. This morning he mentioned that maybe he should postpone his little discussions until he's at least semi-conscious.

This week is still extremely busy. Tons of work, plus Blueberry moves in this week. (Although haven't seen hide nor hair of her since Sunday.)

Well better go. Adios, muchachos!!

1 comment:

blueberi said...

I always forget and they are always good ideas. Now I tend to write them down when I can. By the way, I'm around. I'll stop by today.