Monday, October 31, 2005

Beached Whale

What a weekend!!!

Saturday was my co-workers party!! We had a lot of fun. Our 'Girls Gone Wild' costumes won 'Cheapest (but still great)' award. Everyone loved it!!
Hubby and Bluebert got drunk off their asses! I mean literally. On our way to the car, Bluebert fell down and twisted her ankle and biffed her knee. I felt so bad for her because she was in pain even when i took her home the next day.

Hubby got along great with my friends at work (which is very important to me.) I even have to give him props, because he didn't get angry when all the men kept coming up and going, "So what is your costume? I forgot" with big grins on their faces. Even the host came up and flipped up my shirt and said, "That's f-in great man!!" Hubby just laughed it off. I think he really dug that the guys thought he was the coolest coming in with three "Girls Gone Wild"!

We went home kind of early. About 12:30 at night and hubby and Bluebert were so funny. At least until I tried to get to sleep. Hubby kept on talking all night long and pawing me. I kept on saying, "Go to sleep." but he kept on talking about the party. He said a few things about people that I was unsure about.

For instance, he was talking to one girl, when another came up and said, "Don't you know who that is? That's Onyx's husband." and then they both walked away. WTF?! What the hell did I do? I hate f-in office politics. So apparently I'm branded from something I didn't even do. And therefore hubby is branded by association. But before falling asleep, I thought, "Well that was kind of catty and what should I care what they think because I don't prefer to associate with small-minded people anyway." Screw 'em.

Today I feel like crap. Not because of the party. I got my monthly visitor and I feel so freakin bloated. Bleh!!! The only thing I could wear today to match my cat outfit is a little tight. (I weighed myself this a.m. Big mistake because of my visitor. Ugh!!!!)

Oh well. Hopefully I'll feel better later today. Anyway, I'm signing off. I can't wait until today is over.
BTW, hubby's first day at his new job is today. I'll give you the down low on it later. For right now, I gotta try to not feel like a beached whale.

2 comments:

blueberi said...

i wasn't that drunk

Onyx said...

BTW, friend of mine suggested that maybe that chick was trying to pick up pn him. That sounds about right. Makes sense. It should boost that male-ego of his anyway. :-D