Monday, October 17, 2005

Mind Went Blank

I can think of tons of instances this weekend in which I said to myself, "This is blogger worthy," but now I can't remember the subjects. Hmmmm...

Hubby, BlueBert and I had another nice weekend. We held her hostage for over 10 hours, I believe. We picked her up around 1 or 2 p.m. and took her back home around 1 or 2 a.m.

We went to go see a movie, (what did we see?), oh yeah Wedding Crashers. Funny? Yes. More hilarious than 40 year old virgin? No. More hilarious than Harold and Kumar? No freakin way.

Although anytime I can see Owen Wilson being his sexy self is always a good night for me. And man! is Vince Vaughn big!!! He reminds me of the Jolly Green Giant!! If he was my boyfriend, that's what I'd call him. Jolly.

Anyway, aftwerwards we went and pigged out at NYPD pizza. Yum. So I feel like a big, fat bloated b*tch now. Bleh!!! I really need to lose weight. My co-workers certainly aren't helping. My hubby is not helping. Ugh!!!! I do not have one good influence right now as far as eating habits. So I think I'm actually going to go back to WW. I seriously need some good influences.

----

Ahhh, I love Launchcast. It just started playing "Here You Come Again" by Dolly Parton. La, da, dee, dee, da...

No comments: