Thursday, October 27, 2005

Busy Weekend

I don't know when I'll get to update next. This weekend I have a BUNCH of plans.

First Friday morning breakfast with an old friend of mine. She's totally off da hook. I met her at Devry. Some of you may remember me talking about Lana before. She's awesome!!! I always look forward to knoshing with her.

Then Friday night, we're going to the Beck concert at the State Fair with Bluebert. Should be incredibly kick @ss!!!!!! I love Beck! He ranks right up there with the Beatles. And The Beatles are Numero Uno in my book!!

Then Saturday morning is Weight Watchers. Hopefully less of me attends (old joke, I know, but I love it!!). Then Saturday afternoon is costume shopping. Hippo - you'll love this. We're going as

GIRLS GONE WILD!!!!!!

We're going to get some nude leotards and put a sticker over our breasts saying "Girls Gone Wild" like those blackout boxes. Then wear a college shirt over it so we can flash everyone when they ask us what our costume is. (We're soooo bad, but we'll have fun doing it!!!) Hubby is going as GGW staff.

Well I gotta go home.

No comments: