Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Something Very Personal

You know, in that "Man she's psycho" kind of way?

I firmly believe I'm a new part of the creative class. Don't freak this isn't the weird part. The creative class is not a cult, or a new rock group. It's a term used to describe the new generation of professionals whose work is primarily creative. In addition to being creative, our priorities are different as well. Such as flexibility with my work schedule, recognition, and being free to almost do my own thing are sometimes more important to me than the actual pay.

Anyway, I guess that was more info than needed to simply explain that I'm a creative person, and therefore have an extremely wild imagination. It's my bane sometimes. Unless I'm talking, I'm imagining.

I imagine all the freakin time. Constantly. "Why, what do you mean Onyx?"

Um, I'll be at work, walking down the hall, imagining some old friend of hubby has decided he's angry, bursts through door at work, and takes everyone hostage. Me, being the smart and quick person that I am, quickly stashes my cell phone, but not before dialing 911 and leaving it on for the cops to hear everything going on. Then I tell the fag that he should still be in jail and I hope he got beautifully, anally raped while he was in the clink. I believe my choicest words are, "So they let you out, huh, fucker? Yeah, you could kill me but you'll still end up in jail getting butt fucked by an extremely large and angry black man."

Yeah...psycho.

I've always been like this. For as long as I can remember. I keep on meaning to write a book or maybe even short stories, but I don't have the patience.

When I was younger, I always wanted to be an actress or a singer. But mostly an actress. Most agree I can read well. I just have never tried to officially act on stage. Now that I'm adult, it's not as easy to just walk over to the drama dept and say, "I'm in. Give me whatever you got."

So someday I'd like to get involved in a theatre troop. I'm much to young to give up on my dreams.

Song of the day: Over My Head - The Fray

1 comment:

Onyx said...

LOL. Microphone tampon!! LOL.

One of my favorites is that a spy agency contracts me out to do spy work. And everytime I walk by I hear the dialogue:

(Bond-like music in the background)
1st Man: "This is Agent B. She'll help you get into the mainframe in record time."

2nd Man: "She can into my mainframe anytime."

Me: "Don't fuck with me. I'll erase your credit and have you thrown in jail for a crime you never knew you committed."

2nd Man: "I like your style."