Thursday, October 20, 2005

Risk Taking

What the fuck happened to me? I used to be all gung ho and optimistic. At one point I just became afraid. Afraid I might lose it all. Afraid I wouldn't come out ahead. So I froze.

It seems the only time I'll do things now are when it's a given. I'm an idiot. I need to Just Do It!!!!

I refelecting on why people have what they do and why people don't have what...um...they do...don't....do...whatever, you know what I mean.

Hubby and I were thinking about renting out our house and taking on another very large house. I was scared shitless to do this. But the investment/payoff would be great. So why don't I???

For heaven's sake, it wouldn't be the end of the world if we were unable to pay for the rental. We could make things work out. We could figure it out. What happened to me? Why don't I want to take risks? New opportunites??

Well I'm sick and tired of being scared and timid. No more!!! I'm going to pursue my dreams. Make it happen!!

----

By the way, it wasn't planes overhead, it was helicopters. Helicopters flying by the main freeway next to our house. Duh!!

1 comment:

The fabric of my life said...

It's what we do when we get older. We think we are invincible when we are young. I like the saying 'do one thing every day that scares you'. I look in the mirror before putting on my make up, hahahaha