Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Insanity, slightly, again

Okay, so I decided to put off the baby making for now until December and I can lose some weight. However I am still tracking just in case and also get a feel for what goes on with my body.

So here's where I am today:

- Ummm, have gained a pound and a half, but not for lack of trying. I think it's my AF coming to town however,
- AF was already due at the platform, and I'm still waiting, however
- I took some B6 a while ago which I beleive pushed out my ovulation date, however
- My dang temps have been a bit quirky so I'm not sure if we did the deed right on time or too late, however
- My boobs are still sore and I feel exhausted and nauseous from time to time, however
- I took a HPT today and it came out negative, however
- That might not mean much because some women don't get a positive until 14 or later DPO and I'm supposedly on 11DPO, however

whatever.

Anyway, that's the cruz of my situation. I'm just a tad stressed because of all those issues previous. If I don't get AF this time around, then I think I need to go back to the doc and say, "WTF?! All blood tests normals, GYN tests...normal! Something is not right and you need to find out what! Capice?"

Other than that I'm okay. I'm just a strung-out, stressed-out fatty bo-batty who is more likely bloated from pre-AF than not trying to lose weight.

So :-p

Oh yeah, and a little on the bratty side today too. But this is my blog and I can write about whatever I like.


Okay I feel better now. Whew!!! And now onto our regular programming.

1 comment:

Ms. Adventures said...

Hey everybody has a bad day! Keep up the good work! I like your positive attitude, seriously!