Tuesday, October 25, 2005

So Freakin Angry Lately

Especially in the morning. I have never been a morning person, but MAN am I angry in the a.m. Just about bit hubby's head off this morning for asking me to pick up breakfast.

Then a couple of bad drivers cut me off and near create an accident. I just felt like ripping them out of their cars, holding up bythe collars and screaming, "Would it fucking hurt to wait a whole 5 seconds for me to get through safely? Fucker!!!!"

People just annoy the crap out of me. They're so rude and idiotic.

On a lighter note, one of my favorite cartoonists has been emailing me. Mr Pearls Before Swine. It's a great comic. Check it out at http://comiczone.com/comics/pearls/index.html



You won't regret it. ;-)

1 comment:

The fabric of my life said...

I hate dangerous drivers. I get very angry when they put both mine and my kids lives at risk.

Thanks for the coments about the kitchen. The country theme is becuse we live deep in the country in a very old house.