Monday, October 03, 2005

Happy Birthday Hippo!!!


In honor of my buddy's birthday:

The Twenty Best Things About My Best Bud
twenty things for each year you've been alive! ;-)

1. She's great for talking to about sex!!
2. She knows how to make you laugh
3. She knows how to make you feel like your the best thing since sliced bread
4. She's a wonderful and fun mother
5. She inspires you to do things you normally wouldn't do
6. She keeps it altogether aside from her nutty neighbors and family
7. She shags like a manx (although I've only heard second hand)
8. She found a keeper of a hubby in Rollie
9. She has the most beautiful kids
10. She knows how to groove to a tune
11. She knows the right tunes to groove to
12. She looks great for twenty!! ;-)
13. She got me hooked on blog
14. She really cares about your well-being
15. She's finally happy where she is
16. She got a great sense for a great deal at the boot sales
17. She really knows how to decorate
18. She knows how to part-tay
19. She has a great heart for fuzzy humans
20. Have I mentioned she likes to talk about sex?!!

Bonus: You can talk to her about any subject, especially those particularly taboo ones.

The worst thing about her?

She's like a million miles away. :-(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIPPO!!!!!!!

3 comments:

The fabric of my life said...

She sounds quite a gal :-)

D xxxx

Tanya said...

Ahh you're a true friend for Hippo, I hope my friends love me as much :-)

wv laughing nuns

Ms. Adventures said...

She seems cool, it's always nice to have such a good friend.